Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Like, Get It Over With Already!!!!

Yah, dat's how frustrating it was 4 me yesterday. I went to church , then after breakfast, I had to go get my form signed. I have to go all the way to the Resident Office(damn government, gives me the creeps just thinking how they keep all the Malaysians in check). It was fine until the dude told me to show my dad's paycheck...not the original one lah of course it's just the copy. Embarrasingly I had to admit that I DON'T HAVE IT, BUT I HAVE THE BORANG J. Borang J? Wth is Borang J? I mean, like y must all workplaces hv different ways of giving a person's salary? Like cmon u stupid gov, do a favour to all those who needs a paper signed, which needs a freaking document called PENYATA GAJI, and mainstream all workplaces to give a persons salary by one method only; a PAYCHECK!!!!! Then he said ok, borang J is ok oso thank God, coz if he said it's not acceptable, I'm gonna tear my loan papers and waste an hour mopping up coz I wasted THREE FREAKING DAYS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS READY!!! He scrutinized the paper and document b4 announcing what I had not come over to listen at all; DOKUMEN INI LENGKAP, TAPI MANA PENYATA GAJI? Argh so stressful I feel like blowing the whole office up. Thank God I have patience and I tried(futile attempt lol) to explain to him. Then he said dat dis dokumens are ok, but I need the penyata gaji to confirm the salary. Borang J can give an overview of your parents' salary, but it's more towards income tax(get this: INCOME TAX!!!!!) and as such, not suitable to replace the stupid ass**** paper called a PENYATA GAJI. After that, my mum scolded me, we had a row over the paper. Technically, it's her fault to supply me with the wrong document. From now on, while I try to complete the paperwork(AGAIN!!! AGAIN GODDAMNIT!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!), I'm gonna have to get all the documents at hand. Given a choice between Borang J and paycheck, I'm gonna ditch Borang J into the trash can, and nag for a paycheck!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Borang J and paycheck and penyata gaji is difrent la weiii... its your fault duude. dont just simply blame others with #$%%## words!. Borang J to show dat u pay tax!

    ReplyDelete